- The activity score measures how active the community of a repository is. The higher the score, the more you can rely on the repository being actively developed. Active development ensures quick bugfixes and often also fast support when opening an issue.
- Our scoring algorithm is based on scientific research and own considerations.
- All scores are categorized by
A+ refers to an excellent result. A poor performance is labeled with
- We use cloud infrastructure for development and operation.
- Contact us if you want to get involved, propose new features or found a bug. Thanks!
- You are our customer - and we are eager to learn about your use case. Let us get in touch.
- This is the reposcore documentation - a great place to find answers and ensure that using reposcore is an awesome experience. Please contact us if you miss something. Thanks!
- We collected the most addressed questions in the FAQ section.
- GitHub is a platform for software developers.
- You spend just 30% for coding and the rest of time feels like a hassle? Then use our hassle-free and qualified GitHub repository benchmarks.
- Looking at technical indicators (e.g. code coverage) is not sufficient. We include non-technical indicators in our score to provide a holistic rating.
- An indicator is a single value (either numeric or boolean) that serves as input to calculate a score.
- The Legal Notice provides legally relevant information.
- We rely on open source software to build our products. You can find information about the components we use and their licenses (here).
- The popularity score is an indicator on how popular the repository is in the GitHub community, but also in the internet in general. The rating is a good indicator to know wether you are dealing with a niche product or a mainstream repository.
- Private repositories are only visible to people you explicitly invite to the repository.
- Public repositories can be accessed by everyone on the internet.
- Reposcore is the name of the service we offer: Hassle-free and qualified GitHub repository benchmarks.
- Reposcore is also the name of a master score that summarizes all scores in a single rating. This rating indicates the overall quality level of a repository. Hence, you see at first glance whether the repository of interest is worth spending more time to consider it.
- The GitHub repository is a container that holds the content of a software project.
- Scores are individual scores for a certain group of indicators.
- A sensor is a technical component that fetches the values of a set of indicators from a single data source (e.g. GitHub or bing).
- As a sponsor you show that you believe in the idea of reposcore. Help us to pay our bills, and support our development. We highly appreciate your commitment.
- The Terms & Conditions describe everything you need to know before closing a contract with reposcore.
- Click try out if you are curious what reposcore provides.
- You as the user of reposcore are always in the center of our actions.
Go back to table of content